With our Black Clay, La Chamba Garlic Roaster, anyone can enjoy the aroma and smooth flavor of roasted garlic. The roasted garlic can be used in many recipes including soups, sauces, pizzas, or just as a spread. Our exclusive design is a great addition to any La Chamba collection. The evenly heating qualities of the clay make it the perfect vessel to slowly roast up to four garlic heads.
|Product Featured in this Recipe|
|Black Clay, La Chamba Garlic Roaster|
For 6 Person(s)
- 1 whole heads of garlic
- 1 Garlic Roaster
Roasted Garlic Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Using a knife cut off 1/4 to a 1/2 inch of the top of cloves, exposing the individual cloves of garlic.
- Place the garlic heads in the Black Clay, La Chamba Garlic Roaster and drizzle some olive oil over each head.
- Sprinkle a pinch of dried thyme over each head, and
- Bake at 400°F for about 1 hour, or until the cloves feel soft when pressed.