Chimichurri - Argentinean Green Sauce
Chimichurri is a very traditional sauce for roasted meats originally from Argentina, although widely popular through-out Latin America.
|Product Featured in this Recipe|
|Churrasco Sizzling Platter|
For 6 Person(s)
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sherry vinegar
Chimichurri - Argentinean Green Sauce Directions
- Mix the garlic, parsley, salt, chili pepper flakes, oregano, and Shallots in a non-reactive container.
- Add the olive oil and sherry vinegar mixing well, and let it rest to meld the flavors before serving.
Since bacteria can grow in garlic and oil, discard any unused sauce.