Chocolate Caliente - Colombian Hot Chocolate
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar, or to your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 5 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate, chopped (preferably Colombian)
Chocolate Caliente - Colombian Hot Chocolate Directions
- Warm the milk in a chocolatera or small saucepan over medium heat to just below the simmering point.
- Add the chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon, stirring slowly until the chocolate melts.
- Froth the mixture briskly with the molinillo until the chocolate foams.
- Pour into individual mugs, dust with cocoa powder, and enjoy!