This recipe is great to use with a tandoor oven. Shrimp get a quick marinade in a traditional Indian spices and yogurt and full of flavor.
|Product Featured in this Recipe|
Waiting time 2h
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger/garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) tumeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro powder
- 1/2 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) chickpea flour
- salt to taste
Tandoor Shrimp Directions
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp until they are evenly covered in the spice mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Heat the tandoor to above 600˚F.
- Skewer the shrimp onto long skewers, leaving approximately ½ inch space between them.
- Insert the skewers into the tandoor and let cook for about 7-8 minutes or until the shrimps are pink and charred.
Recipe courtesy of Hōmdoor.com